20 January 2010
ten things from the web (inspiring things!)
1. this set of vintage keys from pottery barn. they range from 4 to 7 inches in length and would look great on my wall!
2. this felt heart wreath. it looks so easy to make and would make a great valentine's day decor! i might just have to give it a try....
3. this new website - beyond snapshots. i've been a big fan rachal devine's work for awhile now and am so happy to see her offering tips and tricks and online photography classes!
4. this little how to on making a magnetic organizer. it looks super easy and could be modified to work with all of your magnetic organizing needs!
5. this article in psychology today about creativity. very interesting.
6. reading elizabeth gilbert's new book - committed. she's the author of eat, pray, love one of my all time favorites! her new book is all about marriage.
7. this recent post by ali edwards. by now you probably know i'm a hugh ali edwards fan and i am so excited to see what she does with her one little word (story) in 2010.
8. this program sponsored by the leukemia & lymphoma society. i'm thinking about training to walk a marathon in honor of my dear friend and her couragous battle with blood cancer last year. wanna join me??
9. the photo site called aphotoaday.org. i'm checking it quite frequently these days for inspiration for my own photo challenges.....
10. the amazing eye-candy on this site. my favorites are the bird cages and the mushrooms.
what things are inspring you these days? found anything interesting on the web? leave a link in the comment section so i can check it out!!